This is a collection of materials related to the Harmony Society. The Society was a Christian theosophy and pietist group founded in Iptingen, Germany, in 1785. Due to religious persecution by the Lutheran Church and the government in Württemberg, the group moved to the United States, where representatives initially purchased land in Butler County, Pennsylvania.
This is a collection of correspondence, notes, and publications related to Dr. Edward Robinson (April 10, 1794 – January 27, 1863). Robinson was an American biblical scholar who conducted research in Biblical Geography and Biblical Archaeology in the Ottoman-ruled Palestine region in the late 1830s and 1850s. He was an 1816 graduate of Hamilton College.