...At a Court of Chancery held by His Excellency Sr. Thomas…
- Beinecke Lesser Antilles
- Alternative Title
- M80. Barbados. Governor, 1742-1747 (Thomas Robinson)
- Item Media Type
- Contributor Name
- Sharpe, Joshua
- Robinson, Thomas, Baronet, 1702?-1777
- Broome (Brome), Susanna, active 1711-1756
- Eyles, John, Baronet, 1683-1745
- Whetstone, John, active 1742
- Barbados. Governor (1742-1747 : Robinson)
- Barbados. Legislature. Legislative Council
- November 1742
- 8 images
- Place of Publication
Physical description: Ms., 8 p. 37.5 cm. Tattered, fragile.
Item note: ...At a Court of Chancery held by His Excellency Sr. Thomas Robinson... Robert Cholmeley Esqr. produced an Order of the King in Council for reversing Several Orders made here in the Cause wherein Susanna Broome & a.t: are appellants and Sr. John Eyles is appelland..."
Original digital object name: bei-m080
This digital resource is provided by the Special Collections, Hamilton College, Clinton, New York, United States.
- Subject Geographic
- Restrictions on Access
- There are no restrictions on access to this resource.